I went in on a routine oil change on August 3,2015 for my 2012 malibu .Days later I started smelling oil/gas through my vents while driving.several weeks went by the smell got worst and found oil drippings in driveway.On August 18,2015 i decided to pop hood and noticed there was cap on oil revisor and oil was everywhere!!!!! I called frank boucher chevy in Racine, wi and they told me to bring in remind u they knew that cap was not on and didnt notify me...so from the 3rd thr the 18th i rode around with a cap on and my vehicle smelling like oil.....They told me they new it was off and didnt notify me.....

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of frank boucher chevy oil change from Frank Boucher Chevy and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Frank Boucher Chevy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frank Boucher Chevy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Frank Boucher Chevy?

Comments

Seriously I never have my oil changed without verifying the cap is on, the dip stick shows proper level and no oil on the ground. I usually pull right around the building and pop the hood and check things before going on the road. sadly you have to check these things.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1034799

It took you 15 days to locate the hood release lever????