Review about Frank Boucher Chevy Oil Change from Milwaukee, Wisconsin

I went in on a routine oil change on August 3,2015 for my 2012 malibu .Days later I started smelling oil/gas through my vents while driving.several weeks went by the smell got worst and found oil drippings in driveway.On August 18,2015 i decided to pop hood and noticed there was cap on oil revisor and oil was everywhere!!!!! I called frank boucher chevy in Racine, wi and they told me to bring in remind u they knew that cap was not on and didnt notify from the 3rd thr the 18th i rode around with a cap on and my vehicle smelling like oil.....They told me they new it was off and didnt notify me.....

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Product or service
Frank Boucher Chevy Oil Change
Review category
review #685804

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Frank Boucher Chevy? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 26 #1118579

Seriously I never have my oil changed without verifying the cap is on, the dip stick shows proper level and no oil on the ground. I usually pull right around the building and pop the hood and check things before going on the road. sadly you have to check these things.

1 0 Reply
Mister Frank B

Sep 17, 2015 #1034799 Milwaukee, Wisconsin

It took you 15 days to locate the hood release lever????

1 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Frank Boucher Chevy. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Frank Boucher Chevy.
Filing a new complaint about